Hi Ladies! Here are the week two questions. Please remember to put your name on your post so we know who is posting. Your posts were incredible last week, and allowed me to get to know each of you on a different level. Thank you for your openness and honesty. Here we go.....
1. "The journey will NOT be easy. It WILL test your faith, stretch your belief system, and challenge your level of commitment- but onward we must go. Is it worth the difficult journey? Why?
2. God often taks us through the wilderness journey so that we can "experience HIM". What does it mean to "experience" God?
3. How do we continue on the journey when we see the "Etham" that lay before us?
4. How have we become accustomed to wanting "comfort" as our goal in life? Does God promise that for us?
5. What do we do when God doesn't answer our questions of "Why?". How do we continue on the journey?
6. Do you have a $500.00 story? If so, please share it with us.
7. Pg. 43 "By asking the people to remember their trek with the Lord, Moses encouraged the Israelites to "value their wilderness experience". How do we place "value" on a hard journey?
8. "Obeying is easy when it makes sense and when milk and honey are flowing all around us, but the true test of our commitment is best seen when there is no refreshment in sight, just dry wasteland." How do we obey even when we can't see the fulfillment or provisions of God? How do we have the right attitude?
9. Are you experiencing any "Elims" in your life right now? (p.53) How does God provide refreshment in the midst of the hard journey?
10. What's your favorite quote or "AaHa" moment from this week?