1. "Because the Lord will never leave us without the bar of His spiritual protection and the safety net of His grace, we can travel through life with the assurance that He will always send exactly what we need just when we need it." What does this quote mean to you in the light of the desires that God has for you?
2. How do you sense when "change is coming" from God? How do you begin preparing yourself?
3. "If I chose not to cooperate within a new set of parameters, I would continue in frustration as I missed the joy in this season of life and potentially delay the new things God had for me." How do we surrender to a new season of life so that we can enjoy the JOYS of it?
4. Why is complacency Satan's valuable tool? (p.111)
5. The journey is always to draw us closer to God, how do we focus on that and not just on "The Promised Land"?
6. What did Moses and Aaron's disobededience teach you about what God expects from His children?
7. How are you allowing God to heal your heart of those things that you mourn over? "Grief comes in seasons. Don't allow it to define your life."
8. What impacted you the most this week from the lesson?