Well you made it to the end of this bible study. I pray that God continued to grow your faith in making it to your own Promised Land. I think this last week was one of the most challenging. I pray that you each did the work. If you weren't able to finish, I really encourage you to go back and do the study. I think it will really challenge you to go farther with God!
1. Why do you think just a few Christians fully experience HIM fully?
2. How do we have the courage that it takes to do the "hard" things for/with God?
3. How do your excuses reveal your true feelings and faith in God?
4. Why do we allow envy to distract us from the "posts" that God has assigned us to do? Why is envy a tool for Satan? (p.133)
5. What happens when we personally or others do not take the "posts" that God has assigned to us? What suffers?
6. How do we address those people around us who think the plans that we are following are just "crazy" or something that God wouldn't ask of us?
7.Have you experienced these steps of failures? 1. Facts- always look unbeatable and discouraging? 2. Fear- implanted by the Enemy 3. Fantasy of foreboding- creating a "what if" scenario 4. Failure- refusal to carry out God's plan.
8. How do we balance waiting on God and moving forward in faith?
9. What lessons has God taught you from this study? How are you putting it into practice now?